Monday, September 8, 2008

Deby's home from the hospital


Well I got to bring Deby home from the hospital on Saturday. They decided to send her home with oxygen since she couldn't keep enough in her body at the hospital. The knee surgery went great but I am a little worried about what is going on with the rest of her. She usually recovers from surgery quite quickly. When she has had babies, ankle surgery, knee surgery, etc she always is very perky and upbeat very quickly. I am always surprised at how fast she recovers. This time she has been pretty much out of it since last Wednesday. She sleeps a lot, is very groggy, and falls asleep right in the middle of conversations. That just isn't like her. I am home all week with her so we will see how things go the rest of the week. Thanks for the visits and calls of concerns from everyone. I am going to post a picture of the machine she is in and also the knee.

2 comments:

Ashlee Andersen said...

I didn't know that you had a blog! I hope you get better soon!

Abby said...

That's quite the contraption she has to be in. Poor Mama! I hope she recovers soon!